Thursday, October 31, 2013

Week 9 Jing


Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.



I decided to do something relativily easy for this assignment since I have never used screen casting before. I liked it and it was really easy to do. I did not have a mic which is why I typed some of the things that I was doing to help with things. I wanted to do something that would help people change their background so they can ad some custumization to their home screen. I think that it would be a great idea to use in the classroom in case I was not at school and wanted the sub to do a lesson that I prepared ahead of time so they would not loose valuable class time but instead learn something or go over homework or even the lesson entirly. The other thing that I liked was to be able to do the entire lesson and post it to something like a class blog so that if a student missed a class they could view it online and be able to keep up with the goings on in the class. This really was a helpful lesson that we got to do this week thanks in advance for letting us do this and showing you all of the helpful things that we can do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment