After looking and reading the assigned reading I really
enjoyed thinking about how we as a nation and world need to address the need
for every student to achieve the most they can instead of the old concept of
teach the masses and if they get most of it they are good to go. I agree that
children need more one on one with the teacher and that not just one teaching
style will work for them. The one problem that I thought of while reading and
that Roberto Joseph addressed was that a single teacher cannot keep 30 students
learning at different paces. I think the
idea he had or using technology to help facilitate these needs. Using these
tools to help them will give them the ability to self-teach and understand at
their own pace and also encourage self-growth were they will not be pressured
to succeed but want to do it on their own.
Looking at the final reading I liked how people are looking
more and more to online learning. Its not just the online learning that is the
draw its the ability to do it all the time and keep things fresh in the mind. I
personally have liked this more and have succeeded in Westerns online classes
and have been able to remember and apply information in my everyday life. The
one problem that I see is that the technology that we need to be able to do
this is very expensive and some is not very compatible with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment